Visit your Grandma’s! Well you could visit us, we’d love it, but you are probably more interested in visiting your real grandma.
With our Genealogy/Roots Tourism Services, we’ll get you to your grandma’s and start you two on your day or week of exploring historical locations associated with your roots, your history.
Plan a trip – 10 hrs
Plan a vacation – 20 hrs
Ideas for a Roots Trip or a Genealogy Vacation
- Visit the State/Provencal Archives
- Visit a Cemetery
- Visit your Country’s Capital City
- Visit the National Archives
- Visit Properties your Ancestors owned or lived on.
- Visit Places where your ancestors worked
- Historic Drives
– Route 66
– The Oregon Trail
– A Pioneers Path
- Visit places where historical events took place
– Disaster sites
– Family related event sites
Wherever your history happened we will take you there with a well researched, fun and tasty, yes tasty, trip. We will even help you find great restaurants and places to stay while you are on your Roots adventure.